Friday, May 6, 2016

Friday Funny Fiction #8 "May the Fourth be With You!"

Look at Friday Funny Fiction #1 for instructions on how to play this game. Enjoy!

"May the Fourth be with you!" my brother shouted.
"Today is May the Sixth, dummy," I sighed.
"Aww, and I was so looking forwards to binge watching Star Trek," he said.
"You mean Star Wars you idiotic heathen! Who in the world mixes up Star Trek and Star Wars! I disown you, you are no longer my son. Leave!"
"But father--" I said.
"I am NOT your father!" Father said. "Not even like Vader was to Skywalker!"
"Don't be like that, Father. I know you love me, just like Anakin's nonexistant father!"
"I love you like ISIS loves the world!" his father said.
"You want to take him over? That's not very appropriate for a dad."
Regardless, the father tried to Jedi-mind-trick take over his son anyways.
"Father, I think you need a psych eval. That only works in movies."

No comments:

Post a Comment