Friday, February 5, 2016

Friday Funny Fiction #4

See Friday Funny Fiction #1 for how this game is played.

I was in a garden and fairies were surrounding me.
They spun around me, faster and faster. Then I was suddenly small and dainty. I was one of them.
I had become one of SANTA'S ELVES!!!
I now had unlimited access to Santa's Workshop and all the toys within.
I like the fairies better than Santa's Workshop though.
So I decided to try and collaborate with them. Santa didn't like that.
Santa didn't want the elves to collaborate with the human children. So he put everyone on the naughty list.
Many tears were shed on Christmas Day, when every child received coal instead of presents.
I wanted to change that, so I got all the elves working and the day after Christmas all the children got presents.
Except me. My pendant was glowing. I only had a few hours till I was transported into the second world for good. Christmas was my last stand before I was sent away for good.
One house before the end, I was transported.
And lived my life happily in Antarctica.


A dark moon rises on a cold, cloudy night.
And on a field there was a fight.
A robed warrior stood facing alone
Now he looks up and sees a filming drone.
When the cat made a clone of the dome
And thus destroyed Rome.
Rome burned bright, and the people too
The buildings fell and the walls as well
Who survived?! We could not tell...
And so the story ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment