Friday, July 1, 2016

Friday Funny Fiction #9

Check out Friday Funny Fiction #1 to learn how to play this game!


And in the end there was death. That's all I remember.
The end. That's all, everything that came before disapeared as suddenly as the end had come. Only the death remained in my memory.
This was the fate of a Time Lord... to see every little thing you love destroyed and decimated... leaving alone once more.
I climbed into my TARDIS and adjusted my deerstalker hat before shedding my long coat and scarf. Poor Watson. He hadn't seen those Weeping Angels coming.
But I couldn't focus on him. The world needs saving. And I'm the only one who specializes in that.
I set out to begin my plans.
Roadtrip, anyone?


"Your dad keeps a lot of secrets from you, doesn't he?" I asked my friend softly.
"Yeah, but I know he can't hide from the truth forever."
I sighed, knowing that convincing him wasn't giving to make a difference. He can't hide from the truth forever. I didn't know what to do.
I started to run. If you don't know what to do, you start to run and never look back.
Unless you're as clumsy as I am, in which case you will fall on your face.
The little girl laughed, thinking she was joking as the woman told the story. Forewarned, the little girl went into the forest
to pick a pickled patch of purple plopping posies.
Well, a leprechaun laughed maniacally.
"I am the richest leprechaun in the world!" he yelled, before getting shot by the people in charge of the Lincoln conspiracy!

No comments:

Post a Comment